For this render I forced myself to stop at the 4 hour mark as a test to see how much I could get done.
I struggled a lot with this rendering. It came down to trouble with the photo I took to render from. The lighting was flat, and the overall composition was too busy. So even though I spent a lot of time rendering, the final output feels unfinished.
This is the final rendering for my 117a kitchen illustration. The story for the piece is based on Gary Soto's short story The Haircut. We're done with this project as a class but I plan on revisiting parts of it based on feedback i received today. I need to study drapery more!
Overall Ive learned a lot from this assignment and can't wait to take what I've learned from this and move on to the next project.